Bookmyinfluencers has an ecosystem of influencers who can connect with brands and entrepreneurs in numerous domains viz. fashion, retail, consumer electronics, food.
To maintain specific standards, we collect private details from the influencers. Though we maintain their privacy, and we have mentioned every detail in below. Kindly read this document carefully.
2. Who controls the data?
Bookmyinfluencers manage and store all your data within our rights provided by the laws in the country.
3. Is Personal data collected?
Bookmyinfluencers can collect the following private data from the influencers if they agree to our terms and conditions.
- Private data of former and potential influencers that include name, public profile photo, addresses, account names social media stats number of followers, number. of likes, shares, public images, and videos available on different platforms).
- Private data on third-party websites.
- Personal data shared by the managers and agents of influencers (if available).
4. What’s the goal of data collection?
Bookmyinfluencers collects the private data of influencers:
- To manage the system of potential influencers.
- To find suitable projects for various influencers based on their requirements and the content they produce.
- To improve our assistance with better targeting and analysis of the market.
- To comply with laws and regulations.
- To monitor the execution of influencers in our eco-system.
- To manage contracts and to make propositions for our clients.
Note – We use your private data solely for these purposes that we have shared above.
5. How long is the data kept with BookmyInfluencers.com?
Bookmyinfluencers keeps the data only until it is in use. We remove the data from our system once It has served its purpose. Though, the company has the right to keep the data for up to a year if the relationship with an influencer is over.
6. Who has access to the personal data?
Any working personal either as a full-time or on a contractual basis has the right to access the private data of the influencers when required. The company can also share private data with third-party companies if required. Though, the company takes the privacy of data seriously and uses all the precautions.
Bookmyinfluencers can also share the private data of the influencers with partner brands and customers for marketing and business purposes.
7. How is the private data secured from attacks?
Bookmyinfluencers takes severe measures to make sure that the private data of influencers is secure under any condition. The company uses the latest standard equipment and methods to secure the data. The employees are also bound by rules and procedures, so a chance of any human error is also minimal. Additionally, agreements are signed with third-party entities.
8. What Rights do the influencers have?
You have the following writes:
- At any point, you can inspect your private data that is stored in our system.
- Any data that you will is inappropriate; you can ask us to correct or delete that data.
- If any of the protocol violates your terms, you can complain about any protocol.
Who we are?
Our website address is: https://bookmyinfluencers.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
About third party integrations